Tuesday, August 21, 2007

hi. long time no see heh (:

lets have a update on my life , I'm failing as much as possible , trying to skip as much school as possible , stopped / slowed my nightlife , still gay . okay I'm kidding about the gay part . READ ! KIDDING . haha . my first 3 paper for n levels are like 2 weeks from now . English , Combine Humans and Chinese . English die die must pass ! same goes for combine humans ! as for Chinese ... lol forget it .

Celebrated my birthday pretty low profile . Attended Kuah's birthday bbq and Koon's Birthday bbq . Kuah's bbq was alright . Koon's bbq .... quite nice la , but i'm gangbanged / raped by albert , calvin and choon yan . THRICE . My army never help me one ! but its okay , i like it . (: HAHA !
oh theres hong yi's bbq as well , didn't attend but we met at clifford house that night and play play play . we play some sort of poker but so much better . lucky for us , we have a noob at english , Transformer / Gundam Lover , KKH - KK Hospital aka Kock Ka Hng . but got 2 ass keep aiming me la , thats why i form my army , but my army don't want help me one -.-'' .

oh yeah , my class has a blog , for hot juicy gossips and life style of the FEAR BO and FEAR SOMEMORE ! until i'm ''unlazy'' to link it , u can slowly link link link link all the way there

xoxo all the boys LOL (:

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. finally you updated (:

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger jokerjester said...

haha where got finally ? i always update one hor . LOL

 
At 1:35 AM , Blogger Cheryl Pang said...

LOL. update more often! (:

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt noe u got a blog.. haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home